This release adds support for Amazon SQS as a queue backend. It also fixes a bug regarding the usage of latergator.py & corrects some of the documentation.
Thanks to the following contributors:
- Added the SQS backend. (SHA: 1eedb4b & SHA: 3e413d7)
- Corrected a copy-paste foul regarding the locmem backend in the tutorial. (SHA: ec6c222)
- Added the correct hashbang to the latergator.py script. (SHA: 9fb99ea)
- Fixed a typo in the README. (SHA: 4b59a92)
- Added docs on setting a prefix for queue names in testing. (SHA: a07958c)